1. My teammate must graduated from good education. It screens out problematic behaviours and under skills people tremendouly. I have no time to wasted because this is not a school nor charity project. I am running business. And many people in the company are counting on it
2. Software Engineer is not a military nor classical engineering. Foreman and Engineer they have clear cut job duty and do a routine tasks. Key different is "SOFTWARE ENGINEER ARE READY TO MAKE THEIR OWN BUSINESS AT EVERY SECONDS, BUT OTHERS ARE NOT". Obviously you are not going to have your own private military company or your own power plant business
3. My teammate must be a true workman
The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm also not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
My ability in the ideal company
1. Be able to reward and punish teammates
2. Be able to purchase online products or services not only for business purpose, but also experimental project or even hobby!
3. Be able to delivery clear imaginaries and pictures before approach me and teammates
4. Be able to give me in details. It will be wrong at first start, but at least he/she will resolve it with me. Abadon project is not an option